Roger H. Strause, D.D.S
- From the Lititz area – Warwick Alumni
- Graduated CumLaude from Muhlenberg College in 1983
- Received his D.D.S. from Georgetown Univ in 1987
- Did a General Practice Residency at Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York City 1988
- Opened Centerville Family Dental in 1989
- Member ADA, PDA, LCDS
- Board Member on local educational and charitable organizations
- Married to Lisa with two daughters
- Enjoys skiing, hiking and biking
Emma Strause, D.M.D. open
- Youngest daughter of Dr. Roger & Lisa Strause.
- Born and raised in Lancaster County.
- Graduated from JP McCaskey High school in 2014 with an International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Received her DMD from Temple Dental School in May of 2023.
- While enrolled in Temple, Emma was the President of the Honors Advanced Restorative Society, a member of the Honors Prosthodontics Society, served on the Honor Board and the Post Baccalaureate admissions committee, and was a post Baccalaurean and D.M.D. ambassador.
- Emma enjoys spending time with her family, including her dog Hamilton. She likes to garden, bake, and pursue various artistic endeavors.
Joseph C. Regalla, D.M.D. (Dr. Joe) open
- From Latrobe in Western PA
- Graduated from Saint Vincent College with a BS in Biology in 1994
- Received D.M.D from Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 1999
- Joined Centerville Dental in February 2002
- Avid Golfer, Hunter, Fisherman and all around Sports Fan
- Member of ADA, PDA, and LCDS
Manju M Jacob, D.M.D open
- From Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Graduated from Rutgers University – majoring in Biology
- Received her D.M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Dental School
- Completed a residency in General Practice at the Medical
- College of Pennsylvania
- Married with two children
- Interests: Faith, Family and Friends
Brittany Hygiene Supervisor
Crystal Front Office Supervisor
Keri Back Office Supervisor
Kathy Practice Administrator